Wednesday 27 July 2016

New makes and compilation video

Hello there people.  Sorry i've been a bit AWOL lately I've not been very well.  Whilst i have been getting better i have been making lots of things (which helps greatly in my recovery).  I have also had a bit of a sort out and a destash of my vast crafty goodies.  I have given most of my things to a local nunnery who make cards and sells them to raise money for the church. 

After my destash my other half built me a much needed craft unit which i have filled to the brim with goodies.  Here's what it looks like 


If i was to show you all my makes you will be here looking at pictures forever so i have made a compilation video of the ones i have done recently.  

Here it is



I am really please with how the projects and the video has turned out

Thanks for visiting

See you again soon

Jo
xx

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging Jo. Lovely makes and love the video idea . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your creations, they make my heart smile. I am so honoured to have one of them on my craft room wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all your art! :) Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Jo, lovely piece of art and loving the unit. Enjoy your day
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete