Thursday 3 July 2014

BONJOUR Ladies and Gentlemen.

 I seem to have gone all French recently - why? I hear you say...well I will tell you. It's ever since i've been to the Visible Image workshop at Pink Tulip Creations and  using their new 'Revolution' stamp set . I cannot get enough of it and it has given me so much inspiration that i am dreaming in French.

Here is a card i created today showcasing some of the collection and some three dimensional chipboard stickers I bought from Charmed Cards and Crafts online shop.


The ink splats on 'the desk' were created with a stamp that is part of another Visible Image set called 'Molly Rules' .

I will be entering this card into the Visible Image 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Merci for coming to see me

au revoir

Jo
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo a stunning piece of work hun love it tres bien mon ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Joanne, love the design and layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the chipboard elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments - i really appreciate them

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab piece of artwork.....love the monochrome style ;-) Au Revoir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous - great design, images and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love the vintage feel to it, thanks for joining us in the Visible Image Challenge and good luck, hugs, Pauline DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete