Monday 7 July 2014

Inspiration Station !!!!!

Hello there and welcome to another installment of my creativeness.  I have been super busy this week and not really had time to make anything but i have been on the look out for inspiration everywhere i have gone.  I love vintage images and I have found a great magazine for sale that's available every month and its full of lovely vintage imagery.  Its part of a Womans Weekly Classics series and i can't wait to get stuck in and add bits of the mag to my crafty projects




 

Some of the advice they have given on the problem page made me laugh out loud - such things as 'put on a little lipstick and run a brush through your hair before hubby gets home so he looks at something fresh as he walks through the door. He has been at work all day and does not want to come home to someone who looks weary' 

I also found this lovely magazine called 'Somerset Studio' which is only available in this country through some select craft shops.  I purchased mine from 'The Stamp Attic'.  It's got some very inspiring articles and pictures on mixed media projects and i love it - i will definitely be getting it again 

 
 Thanks for taking a little stroll with me today through my inspiration sources and please come back to see what i have made with all this knowledge 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment