Thursday 9 October 2014

Autumnal Goodness

Hello there.  Autumn is my favourite season so i HAD to do something autumnal to remember this season by.  I decided on making a plaque as i really want this to go on my hall wall.  So here it is - i hope you like it xx


 

METHOD

I painted a MDF board with Cosmic Shimmer Chalk paints (white) quite roughly then I stamped one of my belied Visible Image stamps in Coffee Archival ink.  I then proceeded to die cut some leaves out of old book pages and distressed them with the archival ink.  I then stuck some roses that i had in my stash onto the board and again distressed them in the same colour ink. As a final thought i stuck some gold leaves again out of my stash onto the project.  I am very pleased with the outcome.  Just have to make sure i put it onto my wall before my auntie commandeers it as she has fallen in love eith it.

xx 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, autumnal project...so pretty.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure it looks beautiful on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning Joanne. Love the Autumn feel and the flowers and the leaves are gorgeous..

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely - beautiful text :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Joanne, love autumn and those leaves look fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne this is fantastic I love all the autumn touches you have added to the plaque. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous plaque love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sentiment and all of the leaves and golden embellishments to frame it. Gorgeous!!! I'm saving this quote to create a page in my art quote journal.

    ReplyDelete