Friday 10 October 2014

I AM WATCHING YOU !!!!!!

Hi there - i'm not really watching you - that would be weird.  I have had some new stamps to play with and one of them is an eye.  Yet again they are from Visible Image and are a part of their Inkcognito Collection.  Here it is (the eye anyway) 

Hope you like 

xx 


This 'Look Book' is where i am going to try out new things and write how i do them in it so i keep a record of all my arty fartiness lol. The background work has been created by using Dylusions sprays.  


7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I do love the eye.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne that eye is very dramatic is looks fabulous stamped out. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo - what a clever idea! I love that eye image. Can't wait to see more of what you include in this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this....gorgeous colour & a great idea too. Think I might have to treat myself to that stamp......thanks for the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete