Wednesday 4 February 2015

canvas corp design team project xx

Hello ladies and gents. So sorry I have not been blogging as much as I should but I have been quite ill and very busy at the same time. This will change from now on and I hope you accept my apologies.

I have some great news to share as I've been accepted onto another design team. One which I never thought I would get on. It's with canvas corp brands and they sell and design some fantastic craft goodies. One of my 'tasks' was to create a very small canvas on which I was to show who I was and what my crafting style is. As I am a very eclectic crafter, on that particular day I was creating my canvas, turned out to follow a vintage theme.


Here it is.




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great little canvas with fab textures. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne congratulations that is fabulous news. Your canvas is gorgeous too. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab canvas Jo, great talented lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Canvas Jo, love all the elements you have used here Congratulations on your DT and hope your health improves, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, fabulous canvas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, and love the canvas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better. Fab news about the DT. Fabulous canvas x

    ReplyDelete