Monday 11 May 2015

Hello there ladies and gentlemen - i'm back !!!!! Did you miss me? Whilst i've been away i've been doing so much art work and have lots to show you.  First of all let me tell you what else i've been up to.  I joined a Bible Art Journaling group on Facebook and whilst i'm not religious in anyway shape or form i am enjoying it a lot. Here are some of the pages i have created inspired by the group leader and her incredibly informative videos i accidentally stumbled upon whilst surfing You Tube. 

I hope you like........




The finished bible will be a present for my partners uncle who is a Benedictine Monk

I will be updating you with all the other pages when they have been finished and i am happy with them.  I would really appreciate it if you left me some comments on my pieces and maybe suggest certain verses that you would like to see illustrated.  

Take care and thank you for stopping by 

Jo

xx

8 comments: