Thursday 14 May 2015

Recent Haul

Good Evening ladies and gents.  I hope this blog post finds you well?  I have such fun going shopping for crafty goodies especially at my nearest craft shop Pink Tulip Creations in Studley.  Its such a fab little shop.  They have workshops there and craft demonstrators often and the staff are very friendly.  These are the items that i bought from there. 








I really can't wait to try all these goodies out.  I shall let you know how i get on with them. Afterwards i went to my local TK MAXX and they have some fab craft goodies for sale - not all the time though so I always buy from there as soon as i see it because very often its not there the week after.  Here are the lovely paper pads i bought


The above paper pad contains 180 sheets of fab quality paper.  Some beautiful images on these.


This paper pad is also beautiful - I love the kraft paper used here.  It also contains some pages with the right amount of glitter on them

Thanks for stopping by and the next post i do hopefully will contain some makes i have made with these goodies 

Take care

Jo

xx 


1 comment: