Tuesday 14 July 2015

Top 10 favourite You Tube Channels

Hello there peeps.  I hope you all are well and have been enjoying the sunshine - i haven't - i dislike it a lot.  Whilst i have been hiding from the sunshine i have been watching lots of You Tube videos on every subject you can imagine - but mainly craft videos.  I have found it really enjoyable and very informative to say the least.  I have become a You tube 'a' holic lol xx 

I have decided to share my top ten favourite video channels with you - i hope you don't mind? 

1.   dinglydellification
2.   Nika In wonderland 
4.   Rebekah R Jones
5.   Shannon Green
6.   Gabrielle Pollacco
7.   Jane Davenport
8.   Mike Deakin
9.   Willowing
10.  Prima Marketing Inc 

If you type the name into the You Tube search bar it will take you straight there.

These video channel mainly cover my most favourite hobby - mixed media and collage.  Number 4 - Rebekah R Jones - is a channel i just happend to stumble upon by accident - it was a very happy accident though! Her videos illustrate how she uses art to highlight certain verses in her bible by using all sorts of art products ranging from gelatos to watercolours in the same piece.  I found this channel very insightful with regards to how she uses different techniques and products to get her finished piece.  

But, please peeps, don't take my word for it - go check them out and see for yourself.  Please let me know what you think of them and please let me know if there are any channels you think i've missed off my list.  

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my blog for today - it means a lot

Jo

xx 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this will have to have check these out.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete