Thursday 17 March 2016

My apologies xx

Dear followers and visitors i owe you all a huge apology for neglecting you.  I have been quite ill and my depression reeled its ugly head in a bad way.  I have however found a few moments of clarity and peace to create.  Here are just a few of my creations.  I hope you enjoy looking at them.





I have also been sketching a lot and trying to improve my skills.  Here are some of the ones i'm proud of 








I have really enjoyed getting back into my sketching and I am learning a lot of new skills.

During my blogger absence I have been taking part in a number of online classes which i am enjoying.  These are Wanderlust 2016 and Journaling Krazy Island Style.  I'm loving every minute of it.  I have also been buying lots of art books which i'm finding very informative.  I will do another blog about those in more detail.  

Hope you enjoyed this post.  I would really love it if you could leave a comment or two - it would mean a lot xx 


Jo
XX 


7 comments:

  1. Well done Jo. Love your work and great blog. Aka Alison from the Atc group. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo. Love your work and great blog. Aka Alison from the Atc group. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. Well done. Your blog looks great! Keep fighting the good fight (you can beat it I know from experience) Stewart Jones from (Andy Skinner and friends FB page)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your art. Can't wait to see what you create next....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jo. Sorry you've been so Ill depression is a wicked illness. Love your creations. Glad you found solace in your drawing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo these are all fabulous, you should be proud. Look forward to seeing more.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete