Tuesday 5 April 2016

Hello there !!

I have been quite busy these two weeks but i have still managed to make a few pieces and try out some new products. I have also found an Aladdin's cave of a shop near me here in Birmingham which is full to the rafters of oddments, old and new.  The variety of stuff is mindboggling.  Here are a few pictures of all the goodies inside.



I had to come out very quickly as i would of spent a small fortune.  I did pick up some bargains and this is what i got 








Going to go back soon - can't wait !! 

Whilst i was chilling out today i thought i would do some mixed media work.  I love the work of Nika Rouss and she really inspired me in creating this piece.


In this piece i used me Neocolour II's and Dr Phil Martins Hydrus watercolours.  They are so vibrant but quite pricey at £65 for a set of 12.

Hope you've enjoyed this blog and i look forward to seeing you soon

Love Jo xx 

1 comment:

  1. Wow so many bargains I can see why you want to go back soon. I love what you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete